Larry has extensive training in ADR processes and over thirty years of experience in using various techniques in representing clients and serving as a third-party neutral. He is a recognized leader in the development and use of ADR processes.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Leadership
American Bar Association Section of Dispute Resolution
- Former Co-chair of Collaborative Law Committee
- Section Advisor to Uniform Law Commission’s Drafting Committee
that drafted Uniform Collaborative Law Act/Rules
Association of Attorney-Mediators
- Charter Member and Past President
Dallas Bar Association
- Co-founder and Past Chair: ADR and Collaborative Law Sections
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority – FINRA
- Chair Qualified Public Arbitrator
- Mediation Panel
Global Collaborative Law Council
- Co-founder, Past President and Executive Director
International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Seminar Presenter
State Bar of Texas: ADR and Collaborative Law Sections
- Co-founder and Past-chair, Collaborative Law Section
Texas Mediator Credentialing Association
- Seminar Presenter
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
Guest Lecturer – Civil Collaborative Law
Texas A&M School of Law
- Guest Lecturer – Civil Collaborative Law
Alternative Dispute Resolution Training
- American Arbitration Association:
Arbitration and Mediation
- FINRA: Arbitration and Mediation
- Association of Attorney-Mediators
- Texas Association of Mediators
- Texas Mediator Trainers Roundtable
- Global Collaborative Law Council
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Alternative Dispute Resolution Experience
- Mediator by court appointment and party selection in pending suits and pre-suit mediation.
- Arbitrator serving as sole arbitrator and on arbitration panels in cases involving securities, business, commercial, employment, construction, real estate, and insurance disputes.
- Collaboration Law Practitioner, representing clients using interest-based negotiations to resolve disputes in various areas of law.
- Facilitator and Settlement Counsel, serving as a third-party neutral in assisting parties with or without counsel to manage conflict and achieve early resolution of disputes without litigation.